SMALL WONDER CAT. 2007 CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS: LAW OF CONTRACT;
All contracts for the supply of goods or services shall be subject to English
- AVAILABILITY; Goods are shown subject to their availability but
may have to be deleted without prior notice. Any deletion will be advised
prior to acceptance of an order.
- ALTERATION TO PRICE AND SPECIFICATIONS; The prices and specifications
shown here are correct at the time of ordering but are subject to alteration
without prior notice. Any alterations will be advised prior to acceptance
of an order.
- EXAMINATION OF GOODS; All goods are carefully examined prior to despatch
but should be examined upon receipt. Commencement of work upon, or use of
goods supplied will be deemed evidence of prior examination & satisfaction.
Liability cannot be accepted for defects that become apparent in working or
use of goods.
- TRANSIT DAMAGE; Claims in respect of goods damaged in transit must
be received in writing within three days of the receipt of the goods with
full details of the damage, date of receipt & invoice number.
- RETURN OF GOODS; Goods may not be returned for replacement or credit
without prior approval & must be in any event be returned within seven days
of receipt, unused & unworked. Returned goods must be securely packaged &
the Post Office Compensation Fee paid.
- POST & PACKING; Post & packing will be charged at cost plus materials
used. If goods or a combination of goods are difficult to pack a charge will
be levied to cover the labour cost of doing so.
- PAYMENT; Credit Cards; Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Solo/Visa Electron/JCB.
Goods will not be despatched until payment has been cleared. An order will
not be deemed to be accepted until payment has been made. Goods supplied will
remain the property of Small Wonder Music until paid in full.